We were very blessed this week to be able to:
– Give vegetables to the 40urKidsPE feeding project in Bloemendal.
– Hand out 32 Bags/Jars of Hope to families and homes needing meals.
– Visit the Kleinskool feeding project that we support and handed over meal ingredients to the ladies who manage the project.
– Give meal ingredients to the Salvation Army for our food drop in Central. We go out every Friday morning to do the food drop.
– Also handed over 5 bags of clothes/ blankets for the hospitals and clinics.
Thank-you so much to everyone who has supported!
“Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.”