Become a Member
Welcome, Namkelikile, Welkom, Bienvenue, Nnabata, Amohelehile, Eyalama Aanyun
We would love to welcome you into our Church Family. We trust that you will feel part of our family – and we will do our best to let you feel that way. We pride ourselves in the truth of our slogan – “The Church with the heart on the Hill” – not because we are superior to others but because we realised that we are all broken people in need of our Father’s love. Download Membership Form.
We have a number of cell connect groups which we would encourage you to be part of as this will provide you with support and care, and an opportunity to grow in the love of our Lord Jesus. We run a number of additional courses and programmes which are there to help you mature in your walk with our Lord. Please join in as you feel comfortable.
THE WAY WE ROLL
What do we believe at Holy Trinity?
* We believe that the Bible in its entirety is the authentic Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
* We believe that our God revealed as Father, Son and Holy Spirit is the only true God. (Isaiah 44:6-8 & Luke 3:21-22)
* We believe that all men are sinners and that we cannot save ourselves and that salvation is through Christ and Christ alone. (John l4:6, Romans 3:23 & Romans 6:23)
* We believe that God has revealed himself fully and completely in the person of Jesus Christ. (1 John 1:1-2,14 & Colossians 1:13-20)
* We believe that God lives in the hearts of all believers through His Spirit. (Romans 8:15-17 & John 14:15-17)
* We believe in the work and ministry of the Holy Spirit. We believe in the Holy Spirit who manifests Himself in the life of the Church and the believers through the gifts that He imparts. (1 Corinthians 12:1-11)
* We believe that God has called and sent apart His Church as the body of Christ here on earth. (Romans 12: 4-5)
* We believe in the priesthood of all believers — i.e. we are all called to be ministers of God. (1 Peter 2:9-10).
* We believe that the Apostles Creed & the Nicene Creed as adopted by our church fathers is a true statement of our faith.
How do I become a member?
Email / Submit
Should you desire to become a member, or should require help in any way in becoming part of the Holy Trinity Family, please contact us using the form below and we will contact you to help facilitate making you feel more like part of the family